Avid gamer & game developer with more than 10 years of game dev experience.
Extremely passionate about the complete journey of creating great games + exploring creativity & discussing innovative solutions with my teams and team members.
Wide knowledge base within all areas of game art, from ideation to technical implementation.
Worked as a lecturer, jury member and guest teacher at several occasions for highly skilled students attending one of Sweden's most vocational game development schools, FutureGames.
• Angry Birds 2 (iOS/Andoid)
• Match MVP - Neymar Jr. (iOS/Andoid)
• Crossfire CO-OP (Cancelled title)
• Payday Crime War (iOS/Android)
• Payday 2 (PC/Console)
• F1 2016 mobile (iOS/Android)
• The Descendant (Steam)
• Angry Birds Transformers (iOS/Andoid)
• Angry Birds GO (iOS/Andoid)
• Khaba (Steam/iOS/Andoid)
• I was the project manager and lead artist for a game Exient made for Pokerstars.com called Power-Up. My tasks included daily client communication, visual style development, 3D to 2D game art production, animation, rendering, VFX, SFX, trailer creation and implementation in their own 2D game engine. Also created visuals, animations and renders for their loot box system. (2017)
• Created an animated interface for one of Sweden's biggest football clubs. (DIF.se)
The ~45s long loops was shown during the football season, autumn 2014, on all 600 screens in one of Sweden's biggest arenas, Tele2 Arena, Stockholm.
• Created over 30 rendered product visualizations for JULA aired on TV in Sweden, Norway, Poland. (2013-2014)
• Created a 30 second 3D animated commercial for a Norwegian power provider. Aired on TV2, Norway. (2011)
Art Director - Exient
"I managed Miche at Exient Malta, where he held the position of Lead Artist on several mobile titles. Miche impressed me from the off with his fantastic eye for detail and quality, he could always suggest ways of improving and perfecting game artwork on every title he worked on. His hands-on art skills, especially his 3D character work, both hi and low poly are world-class. This high quality art helped secure multiple major contracts for Exient. Great attitude and reporting, always keen to learn new skills, will go far. I really enjoyed working with Miche, and would highly recommend him for a lead art role."
Concept Designer / Art Director - Walt Disney Entertainment
"Even though our time of working together at TRC was brief, Miche exhibited great technical skill, speed and passion to do beautiful work. He was a wonderful contributor to the art department during his time at TRC. I’m looking forward to work with Miche again someday."
Executive Director over Platforms - Jagex
"Miche, is a fantastic artist and one of the fastest at delivering I have ever worked with. His skills helped us advance our designs greatly. He's flexible and able to work under pressure. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing 3D artist and looking forward to any opportunity to work with him again!"